MIM 5.1 release
Reversioned EhrExtract message, and containing interaction.
Spelling Mistake in "SpecimenInvestigtaion2" element.
Two small changes to the EhrExtract model were made at a late stage. These changes were not reflected in the model bitmap but were correctly represented in
the XML-Schema and the tabular view documentation. Bitmap has been regenerated.
Errata in 2.0 Changelog
The changelog entry reading "Added the EhrCategory class ..." should have read "Added the EhrStatementCategory class ..."" and has been corrected below.
Changes to specific messages
Changes to EhrExtract message
- The content of the Agent Directory has changed from the R_AgentRole [universal]
CMET ; since this CMET is officially deprecated content, the internal structure
has been re-modelled into the RMIM in the same location, with the addition of an
optional RoleLink to an AgentRef class, permitting a hierarchical relationship to
- EhrComposition.author now no longer refers to the primary instance of AgentRef,
which is now located in the agentdirectory
- Added the EhrStatementCategory class and supporting structure to allow the allocation of
categories to EhrStatement class instances.
- CMET for EhrFolder.author has changed from R_AgentNPFITOrganisationSDS (UKCT_MT120601UK03)
to R_Agent_NPFITDevice (UKCT_MT120601UK02)
- This change allows the particulars of the systems sending and receiving the message
to be stated in more detail, which allows for better version identification and
- The Organisation moves to the scoping role of the Device.
- For consistency, this change has also been applied to EhrExtract@destination and
- Material class : added lotnumberText attribute to allow batch numbers.
- The NarrativeStatement Act has had the "code" attribute enabled in order
to provide a means of classifying the content more clearly.
- SpecimenMaterial.quantity has been enabled to enhance PMIP support.
- The name of an existing class called Person has changed to RelatedPerson in order to allow the more generic name "Person" to be used elsewhere in this RMIM.
- Added a document on the mapping of PMIP fields to GP2GP message structures.
PMIP Date Support
Particular attention should be paid to the changes made to support PMIP dates, as
several fundamental changes have occured.
- [PMIP Report].Report Received Date has moved
- [Sample].Sample Received Date has moved
- Existing GP2GP attributes may be reused for alternate PMIP fields
- Several new structures have been added to support all 6 required date fields, mappings listed below
- Report Issued Date (E185) => EhrComposition@availabilityTime
- Request Date (E154) => EhrComposition.participant@time
- Where particpant.typeCode == 'referrer'
- Sample Collection Date (E050) => SpecimenRole@effectiveTime
- Sample Received Date (E061) => EhrStatement.specimenReceipt@time
- Investigation Date (E138) => EhrStatement.specimenInvestigation@time
- Report Received Date =>
- Where participant@typeCode == 'primary information recipient' ; for receipt by reviewing clinician
- Where participant@typeCode == 'receiver' ; for receipt by the GP system
- EhrComposition@id multiplicity raised from [1..1] to [1..2] in order to permit it to carry naitve PMIP report identifier.
Changes to specific messages
R_AgentRole CMET - RCCT_MT120101UK01
MIM-CR-0614: Amended 2 default OID values in tabular view to
reference the correct SnomedCT OID: 2.16.840.1.1138188.8.131.52.2.4.15